Monday, January 12, 2009

UTA Update

In my last post, I forgot to mention a very important resource. The PRS (Production Reference Services) is a list of all the productions that are going into production. I still don't know how I got on this list, but if I was looking for a set job, this is a very important resource. It gives information like this, pulled straight from the latest one out today:

LIFETIME TELEVISION

PROJ TITLE: HOSTILE MAKEOVER CONTACT: ARTURO INTERIAN

PROJ TYPE: CABLE MOVIE

ADDRESS: 2049 CENTURY PARK EAST

LOCATIONS: VANCOUVER SUITE 840

PRE PROD: EARLY LOS ANGELES CA 90067

SHOOT: FEBRUARY 19 PHONE: 310/556-7500

BUDGET: MID

FAX: 310/557-8317

GENRE: CRIME SOLVING MYSTERY FOR LIFETIME. PART OF A SERIES BASED ON ELLEN BYERRUM'S CRIME OF FASHION MYSTERIES.

CREW: DIRECTOR: JERRY CICCORITTI PRODUCER: ANNE CARLUCCI

GEN NOTE: NO OFFICE UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAYS!!!


No comments: