Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another one Today

So, it's a little bit of a cheat, but I'm just gonna continue to talk about me wedding. I may be the only guy alive who wants, in fact is looking forward to, writing his own vows. I think it's gonna be tight. Since I'm a bit of a writer, I think it'll be fun, rewarding, and super tight. I haven't decided, but i think I might end with "Karen Tiefenworth is totally boss".

It's hard to sum up how I feel about her though. We didn't have a normal courtship. We met at a bar while I was trying to get her friend drunk so she would sleep with my friend. Karen ended up passed out in the bathroom. I felt so bad I got her number and brought her out to dinner. It was the most boring date in the world, and I spent most of the time practicing lighter chicks. See, karen is the slowest eater ever. She's notorious for it. and she needs all of her food separated on a plate. It's actually pretty funny.

But anyway, we didn't meet in the normal way. And we stayed together out of convenience. Her's was we could hook up and she didn't have to meet someone else, mine was that she was incredibly convenient to the bar so I didn't have to drive home. And from that, a great love grew and we'll be getting married in March. And I have to figure out a way to convey all that in vows, without making either of us sound cheap. Woohoo.

Tightness personified.

No comments: