Sunday, January 13, 2008

free flow of ideas

After the football games, and the self-medication, and the whole thing, I would like to take a moment and reflect on my accident. Basically...I hurt...alot. I can't lift my head up without help. I can't take my brace off except for a couple of seconds. I slept with it on last night and it sucked a lot. The way my computer is set up, I need to look down to write, which is an incredible challenge.

I did however, finish act 1 of Red Bicycle. I think it's pretty good, but I have very little idea what to do with act 2. I always find act 2 is the hardest to do. I always have a good sense of how I want to begin and how I want to end. It's all that in between garbage that's a problem. But, it'll get through it.

I don't really have much more to say. I hope my boss doesn't fire me for this, though.

No comments: